Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Riding kilos



So the traditional after effects of the seasons first kilometer time trial has now finished manifesting themselves. Here is the score so far: 1) Several small pukes about ten minutes after getting off the bike. 2) A sore throat from hyperventilating random air particles that went away after a day or so. 3) Insomnia the night after the ride, and bad sleep for about two more days. 4) Cold sores all over my lower lip after a few days from a depressed immune system. And all this from just a little bit than a minute on the bike. I am already looking forward to my four minutes on the bike this thursday!

(It is good that I like riding kilos, isn't it! Also on the upside: they were not this hard the first few years I rode them, and they do get easier during the season as you adapt to them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home