Saturday, November 10, 2007

New shorts

 

 

 


This might not be a very big event to most, but I very rarely expand my wardrobe. However, the other day I noticed that the cutoff gray pants I use on a daily basis was wearing out in the crotch (which is a malady all too familiar to the around-town biker). Something had to be done. Fortunately, Dickies' makes $20 pants that makes excellent year-round shorts, once they are trimmed to a length that will guarantee that nothing snags in between chainrings and the chain. What we did not know until the cutting had begun is that the leg parts that you remove make for really nice improvised chef's hats, and if you add a moustache for flair you have a nice saturday morning getup. So now you know that. Feel free to compliment me on my spiffy red shorts next time you see me.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home